Dark Web Credential Monitoring

Dark Web Credential Monitoring

Detect compromised credentials used to exploit employees and customers. Over 80% of data breaches leverage stolen passwords as the principal attack vector – often acquired on the Dark Web.

Our Dark Web ID Credential Monitoring detects compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web and notifies you immediately when these critical assets are compromised before they can be used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crime.

Cybersecurity doesn't have to be too overwhelming, expensive or complicated. The first step to protecting your business is understanding your risk.


Keep your critical business assets safe

Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don't know it until they have been informed by the police — but by then, it's too late. According to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), small and medium-sized businesses may have more to lose than larger organisations, because cyber security events can be costly and threaten their survival.

Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that's why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web.

What is the Dark Web?

The Dark web is a hidden universe within the "Deep Web" - a sub-layer of the internet that is hidden from conventional search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. These search engines only surface 0.04% of the indexed internet. The other 99.96% of the internet is made up of databases, private and government networks and the dark web. Because you can operate in the dark web anonymously, the dark web holds a lot of stolen data and illegal activity.

Does the identification of my credentials on the Dark Web mean we are being targeted by hackers?

While we can’t say definitively that the data we’ve discovered has already been used to exploit your business, the fact that we are able to identify this data should be very concerning. Businesses should consult their internal or external IT and/or security teams to determine if they have suffered a cyber incident or data breach.

Can my data be removed from the dark web?

The short answer is no. Once the data is listed for sale, it is copied and distributed VERY quickly to a large number of cyber criminals. This is why IT and Cyber Security companies like ourselves and our security department Labsec put a lot of effort into making sure that companies are protected in the first place. If your details are found on the dark web; you can spring into action to make sure that your passwords and details are quickly changed so that the stolen data is instantly obsolete.

How can I tell if my details are for sale?

Our report can tell you if your company details are available for sale. Our tool scans the dark web for your company domain and will alert you to any instances where your details are being sold. We can also tell you exactly what details are available.

Get Report

Fill in our form to get started.

Go to form
Contact Us